CROWN KING SCHOOL DISTRICT #41 GOVERNING BOARD
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the Governing Board
and to the General Public that the Governing Board will hold a meeting open to the public on the 19th day of June 2019 at 4:30 P.M. at the Crown
The Board may vote to go into executive session to discuss and consider any items pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03. The Governing Board may consider any item on this agenda in any order and at any time during the meeting.
Agenda can be changed up to 24 hours before the meeting.
All items on the agenda are to be considered study and potential action items.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Call meeting to order
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled public appearances
May 1, and May 22, 2019.
- Approval of Accounts Payable Voucher #9122
- Ratification of Accounts Payable Voucher #9121
Consider approval of expenditure items received since the meeting was posted (available at the meeting and to the public upon request.
School Safety Improvements
- FY 2019/2020 Budget Proposal
- Statement of Authorization Forms (Expense Voucher & Payroll)- Action & Signatures
- Board Authorization Form- Action & Signatures
- FY 2019-20 Intergovernmental Agreement for Special Education Services
- Employee Staffing Agreements- Action & Signatures
- Policy Services Advisory 646-650- Review/ First Reading
Dated this 14th day of June 2019.