NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
AND PUBLIC HEARING
CROWN KING SCHOOL DISTRICT #41
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the Governing Board and to the General Public that the Governing Board will hold a meeting open to the public on the 23rd day of March 2022 at 4:00 P.M. at the Crown King Schoolhouse.
The Board may vote to go into executive session to discuss and consider any items pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03. The Governing Board may consider any item on this agenda in any order and at any time during the meeting. Agenda can be changed up to 24 hours before the meeting.
All items on the agenda are to be considered study and potential action items.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Call meeting to order
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled public appearances
February 16, 2022 and March 8, 2022 Board Meetings.
- Approval of Accounts Payable Voucher #9119
- Ratification of Accounts Payable Voucher #9117 and #9118.
Consider approval of expenditure items received since the meeting was posted (available at the meeting and to the public upon request.)
- Teacherage repairs
- School Safety Improvements
- School repairs
Head Teacher Report
- Employee health insurance 2022-2023
- 2022-2023 School Calendar
- Certified Employee contact and benefits
- YCESA Special services 2022-2023
- Open Enrollment