CROWN KING SCHOOL DISTRICT #41 GOVERNING BOARD
Members of the Governing Board will attend either in person or by telephone conference call.
Given precautions related to “social distancing” and preventing the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, CKSD is adhering to state and national recommendations to limit group contacts to no more than 6 people with ample room to keep a six-feet space between individuals.
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the Governing Board and to the General Public that the Governing Board will hold a meeting open to the public on the 5th day of May 2021 at 4:30 P.M. at the Crown King Schoolhouse.
The Board may vote to go into executive session to discuss and consider any items pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03. The Governing Board may consider any item on this agenda in any order and at any time during the meeting.
Agenda can be changed up to 24 hours before the meeting. All items on the agenda are to be considered study and potential action items.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Call meeting to order
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled public appearances
April 5, 2021 Special Meeting and April 7, 2021 Regular Meeting.
- Ratification of Accounts Payable Voucher #9120
- Approval of Accounts Payable Voucher #9121
Consider approval of expenditure items received since the meeting was posted (available at the meeting and to the public upon request.)
- Teacherage repairs
- School Safety Improvements
- School repairs
Head Teacher Report
- Approve FY 2021 Budget Revision
- FY20-21 Board Authorization Time Slip Approval- Review & Action
- FY20-21 Expense Voucher Statement of Authorization- Review & Action
- FY20-21 Payroll Statement of Authorization- Review & Action
- Classified Employee Staffing Agreements for FY 21/22 – Action & Signatures
- Waiver of Conflict of Interest regarding agreements with Yavapai County through the
Yavapai County Treasurer
- Covid Protocols