NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
AND PUBLIC HEARING
CROWN KING SCHOOL DISTRICT #41
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the Governing Board
and to the General Public that the Governing Board will hold a meeting open to the public on the
13th day of July 2023 at 4:00 P.M. at the Crown King Schoolhouse.
The Board may vote to go into executive session to discuss and consider any items pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03. The Governing Board may consider any item on this agenda in any order and at any time during the meeting.
Agenda can be changed up to 24 hours before the meeting.
All items on the agenda are to be considered study and potential action items.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Call meeting to order
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled public appearances
Approve Minutes: June 14, 2023 Meeting.
- Approval of Accounts Payable Voucher #9101 and ratification of Accounts Payable Voucher #9127 and #9100. Consider approval of expenditure items received since the meeting was posted (available at the meeting and to the public upon request.
Maintenance: Teacherage repairs, School Safety Improvements, School repairs
- A. Adopt 23/24 Fiscal Year Budget
- B. FY 23/24 YCESA Advice of Encumbrance – Discussion & Action – Signatures
- FY 23/24 – Exceed M & O Budget Subsections – Discussion & Action – Signatures
- FY 23/24 Execution of Warrants Between Board Meetings – Discussion & Action – Signatures
- G. Library Lease