Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
March 22, 2023
Board Member, Cathy Beck, called the meeting to order at 3:00 P.M. Board Members, Margaret Henningsen and Jana Hare were present. Also in attendance were Head Teacher, Shannon Olson and Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance: Nicole Stillbert.
Minutes: Cathy made a motion to approve the March 1, 2023 meeting minutes, Margaret seconded.
Financial: Margaret made a motion to approve payment of Voucher #9117, Cathy seconded.
Head Teacher Report:
Maintenance: Board agreed that Danny should order another load of gravel for school parking lot.
Head Teacher Report
Board adjourned into an executive session to discuss employee staffing agreements and
certified contract at 4:08 P.M. Board readjourned into regular meeting at 4:45 P.M.
- Employee Staffing Agreements were signed.
- 2023/24 School Calendar was discussed with a starting date for Head Teacher of August 14, 2023 agreed upon.
- Employee health insurance FY 23/24 renewal was signed.
- Certified Employee contract FY 23/24 was signed.
- Open Enrollment. Cathy made a motion that the district will not have any excess capacity for nonresident students for the 2023/2024 school year, Margaret seconded.
- Approved IGA from Yavapai County Educational Services.
Meeting adjourned at 5:10 P.M.