Crown King School District – Instructional Assistant Position
Crown King School District seeks an Instructional Assistant to support our classroom teacher, working with students to help them understand the curriculum and progress through each lesson. In this role, you are responsible for helping students stay focused during independent work time, and provide assistance when needed. Our ideal candidate has an associate degree in a related field and/or coursework or experience in child development or education.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist teacher in a multi-grade classroom
- Help supervise students, keeping them focused and prepared
- Provide individual assistance to students
- Help grade papers and tests
- Organize learning materials and prepare classroom supplies
- Help organize the classroom each day
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- An associate degree in education, assistant teaching, child development, or a related field is preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for helping students succeed
Full Time Regular: Salary Range $15 – $25 hourly
For more information or to express interest in applying, email email@example.com or call 928-632-5207.