Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
April 20, 2022
The meeting was called to order by Board President, Kris Gray at 4:00 P.M. Board Members Margaret
Henningsen and Cathy Beck were present. Also in attendance were Head Teacher, Shannon Olson and
Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Margaret made a motion to approve the March 22 and March 23, 2022 meeting minutes, Cathy
Cathy made a motion to approve the ratification of Accounts Payable Voucher #9120 and to approve
Accounts Payable Voucher #9121, Kris seconded.
Head Teacher Report:
Will look into hiring a new IT person.
Next Board Meeting will be rescheduled to work around school graduation.
- Approved FY 2022 Budget Revision
- Kris will post the Summer School Teacher position.
- FY22-23 Board Authorization Time Slip Approval. It was agreed that the current method of
approving time sheets is working satisfactorily.
- FY22-23 Expense Voucher Statement of Authorization – signed.
- FY22-23 Payroll Statement of Authorization – signed.
The meeting adjourned into an Executive Session to discuss staffing at 5:00 P.M.
The board readjourned into the Regular Meeting at 5:37 P.M.
- Classified Employee Staffing Agreements for FY 22/23 – signed.
- The Board will consider hiring a new IT person.
- ESSER II grant – playground project update discussed.
The meeting adjourned at 6:00 P.M.