Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
August 12, 2020
The meeting was called to order by Board President, Margaret Henningsen at 4:30 P.M. Board Members Kris Gray and Sheila Coleman were present. Also in attendance were Head Teacher, Shannon Olson and Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Margaret made a motion to approve July 1,2020 and July 22, 2020 Meeting Minutes, Kris seconded.
Sheila made a motion to approve Accounts Payable Voucher #9103, Margaret seconded.
Shannon will update the maintenance list and ask Jerry and Jordan to indicate who is going to complete each item with a timeframe indicated. The discussion also included playground improvements.
Head Teacher Report:
The board agreed that digital resources should be purchased for 7th and 8th grade and to hold off on any other grade levels for now.
- Ratification of two Extra Duty COVID Compliance position work agreements which had been included in the ESSER grant budget approved July 1, 2020.
- School Reopening- Onsite support for distance learning will begin August 17, 2020 and the board agreed to revisit the topic of the school reopening in two weeks.
- Distance Learning Plan- Discussion
- Health & Safety Protocols – The updated Crown King School District COVID-19 Protocols for Re-Opening Schools document was reviewed and will be posted on the school website.
- Employee Acknowledgement of Responsibilities for Maintenance of Pay- Discussion & Action postponed.
- AZ Trust COVID-19 Waiver, Release, & Assumption of Risk Form- Discussion
- Policy Services Advisory- 672-676- Review/First Reading
The meeting adjourned at 6:11 P.M.