Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
February 3, 2021
The meeting was called to order by Board President, Kris Gray at 4:30 P.M. Board Member Margaret Henningsen was present via a ZOOM meeting. Board Member, Sheila Coleman was absent. Also, in attendance were Head Teacher, Shannon Olson and Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Margaret made a motion to approve the January 13, 2021 Meeting Minutes, Kris seconded.
Kris made a motion to approve Accounts Payable Voucher #9115 and ratification of Accounts Payable Voucher #9114, Margaret seconded.
Head Teacher Report:
We have three seventh grade students and two eighth grade students.
- Jerry and Jordan both worked on the septic system at the teacherage. After digging, they found a pipe that had roots growing through it. In addition to helping them, Joe H. provided the necessary parts.
- Jerry and Jordan both shoveled the school porch during last week’s storm. Karen also shoveled when she came to clean last weekend.
- Karen is cleaning the school twice a week. She will be unavailable February 15 thru March 1st.
- School Reopening Status – no change.
- Memorandum of Understanding represents the agreed-upon services to be provided for the ESSER grant application for programs by Crown King School District during the 2020-2021 project year – approved and signed.
- Margaret made a motion to offer the open Maintenance position to Scott Engel, Kris seconded.
The meeting adjourned at 4:50 P.M.