Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
July 1, 2020
The meeting was called to order by Board President, Margaret Henningsen at 4:30 P.M. Board Member Kris Gray was present. Board Member Sheila Coleman was absent. Also in attendance was Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Kris made a motion that the Board approve the June 3, 2020 minutes, Margaret seconded.
Margaret made a motion that the board approve payment of Vouchers #8123 and #9100, Kris seconded.
Margaret will contact Jerry for a project completion update.
- Margaret made a motion to approve the FY2020/2021 Budget Adoption, Kris seconded.
- FY20-21 Intergovernmental Agreement for E-rate Services between Crown King S.D. and Yavapai County through the Yavapai County School Superintendent – approved and signed.
- Certified Employee Staffing Agreements for FY 20/21 – approved and signed
- Margaret made a motion that the board purchase a total of 7 Chromebooks and eliminate several Proposed playground equipment items, Kris seconded and the ESSER Grant Funding proposed expenditures were approved. It is understood that this is a fluid document, subject to revisions.
- The board reviewed the school’s COVID -19 protocols. They agreed to hold a special meeting (tentatively July 14 or 15) to readdress the topic of re-opening the school.
The meeting adjourned at 5:30 P.M.