Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
June 2, 2021
The meeting was called to order by Board President, Kris Gray at 4:30 P.M. Board Member, Sheila Coleman was present. Board Member, Margaret Henningsen was absent.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Kris made a motion to approve the May 5, 2021 Special Meeting minutes, Sheila seconded.
- Sheila made a motion to approve Accounts Payable Voucher #9125 and ratification of Accounts Payable Voucher #9124, Kris seconded.
- The Board approved a 20/21 FY Blanket Purchase Order.
- The Board would like Sue to order new and replacement parking lot signs.
Head Teacher Report:
The board approved the purchase of a subscription to education.com and a new ceiling fan for the teacherage.
- Proposed 21/22 Fiscal Year Budget – signed by board.
- Intergovernmental Agreement for Education Services between Crown King Elementary School District #41 and Yavapai County – signed by board.
- Classified Employee Staffing Agreements for FY 21/22 – signed.
- Review Emergency Response Plan
The meeting adjourned at 5:25 P.M.