Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
June 3, 2020
The meeting was called to order by Board President, Margaret Henningsen at 4:30 P.M. Board Member Kris Gray was present. Board Member Sheila Coleman was absent. Also, in attendance were Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite; Maintenance/Custodial, Jordan Rodjaz, Karen McIntyre and Jerry Swanson.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Jerry and Jordan have started on the installation of the safety doors, replacing porch railings and repairing the picnic tables. They agreed to have these projects completed in June so that Karen can begin deep cleaning the school in July.
Kris made a motion that the Board approve the May 6, 2020 minutes, Margaret seconded.
The district was notified that Crown King is eligible for Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief funding of $50,000. This grant will be discussed further at the next meeting.
Margaret made a motion that the board approve payment of Voucher #8122, Kris seconded.
- A. Margaret made a motion to approve the FY2020/2021 Budget Proposal, Kris seconded.
- B. Governing Board Resolution Authorizing Who Can Approve and Sign Legal Documents – approved and signed.
- C. FY20-21 Intergovernmental Agreement for Education Services between Crown King and Yavapai County – approved and signed.
- D. Renew Intergovernmental Agreement with Yavapai County Education Technology Consortium – approved and signed.
- E. Renew Intergovernmental Agreement with Forest Fee Management Association – approved and signed.
- F. Classified Employee Staffing Agreements for FY 20/21 – approved and signed. In addition, it was agreed that Sue is to advertise job openings for the positions of Administrative Assistant and Certified Substitute Teacher.
- G. The board discussed the state guidelines for the re-opening of the school. This will be readdressed at the next board meeting.
The meeting adjourned at 6:38 P.M.