Crown King School District #41
SPECIAL MEETING MINUTES
March 23, 2022
The meeting was called to order by Board President, Kris Gray at 4:00 P.M. Board Members Margaret Henningsen and Cathy Beck were present. Also in attendance were Head Teacher, Shannon Olson and Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite.
The meeting adjourned into an Executive Session to discuss staffing and readjourned at 5:15 P.M.
No action was taken.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Margaret made a motion to approve the February 16, 2022 and March 8, 2022 meeting minutes, Cathy
Kris made a motion to approve the ratification of Accounts Payable Vouchers #9117-9118 and to approve
Accounts Payable Voucher #9119, Margaret seconded.
Head Teacher Report
- The board agreed to continue with the Classic Silver Employee health insurance plan for 2022-2023.
- 2022-2023 School Calendar approved.
- Certified Employee contract and benefits – approved and signed.
- YCESA Special Services 2022-2023 signed.
- Kris made a motion that the district will not have any excess capacity for nonresidents students for the 2022/2023 school year, Margaret seconded.
The meeting adjourned at 5:45 P.M.