Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
March 4, 2020
The meeting was called to order by Board President, Margaret Henningsen at 4:30 P.M.
Board Member Kris Gray was present. Board Member, Sheila Coleman was absent. Also, in attendance were Head Teacher, Shannon Olson and Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Kris made a motion that the Board approve the February 5, 2020 minutes, Margaret seconded.
Margaret is going to ask Jerry to work with Stan Buhr regarding the office safety doors.
- Kris made a motion that the board approve payment of Voucher #8116, Margaret seconded.
- Margaret made a motion to approve ratification of Voucher #8115, Kris seconded.
Head Teacher Report:
- No change in enrollment.
- The repairs in the girls’ bathroom stall are complete.
- AZM2 starts on Monday, March 30 and ends of Monday, April 6.
- Teacher Administrative Evaluation completed.
- Board agreed to look at Health Insurance renewal plan and intend to offer a 2020/2021 Teacher Contract at the next Board Meeting.
- Board agreed to hold next Regular Meeting on March 25, 2020.
- Margaret made a motion that the district will not have any excess capacity for nonresident students for the 2020/2021 school year, Kris seconded.
The meeting adjourned at 5:15 P.M.