Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
May 5, 2021
The meeting was called to order by Board Member, Margaret Henningsen at 4:30 P.M. Board Member, Sheila Coleman was present. Board President, Kris Gray was absent. It was agreed that Margaret would stand in as Board President for the meeting.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Margaret made a motion to approve the April 5, 2021 Special Meeting and April 7, 2021 Regular Meeting minutes, Sheila seconded.
Margaret made a motion to approve Accounts Payable Voucher #9122 and ratification of Accounts
Payable Voucher #9121, Sheila seconded.
Head Teacher Report:
The board agreed to adopt the Miners as the school mascot.
- FY 2021 Budget Revision – Signed.
- FY20-21 Board Authorization Time Slip Approval
- FY20-21 Expense Voucher Statement of Authorization – Signed.
- FY20-21 Payroll Statement of Authorization – Signed.
- Classified Employee Staffing Agreements for FY 21/22 – Signed.
- Waiver of Conflict of Interest regarding agreements with Yavapai County through the
Yavapai County Treasurer – Signed.
- Covid Protocols – No action taken.
The meeting adjourned at 5:30 P.M.