Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
May 6, 2020
The meeting was called to order by Board President, Margaret Henningsen at 4:30 P.M.
Board Members Kris Gray and Sheila Coleman were present. Also, in attendance were Head Teacher, Shannon Olson and Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Sheila made a motion that the Board approve the March 25, 2020 minutes, Margaret seconded.
Margaret will talk to Jerry regarding pending tasks and timelines.
- Margaret made a motion that the board approve payment of Voucher #8121, Sheila seconded.
- Margaret made a motion to approve ratification of Vouchers #8117 – 8120, Kris seconded.
- The district received a Tax Credit donation of $200.00 from Jane Friedman.
Head Teacher Report:
- The current school closure due to COVID19 is through the end of the year. We do not have to make up the missed time.
- It has not yet been determined if we will open on time in August.
- The article about our school is in the May issue of AZ Highways magazine.
Audits and Grants
- We are almost finished with an ADM audit by the ADE. It is for 16/17, 17/18, and 18/19. I received the rough draft today, and have the exit conference next week.
- We just finished year 4 of ESS monitoring and should receive a letter of completion soon.
- The estimated amount we will receive from the REAP grant is $18,595. We are in the process of applying.
- Jordan completed the trim and painted the sunroom at the teacherage.
- Margaret made a motion to approve the FY20 Budget Revision, Sheila and Kris seconded.
- FY20-21 Expense Voucher Statement of Authorization – Signed
- FY20-21 Payroll Statement of Authorization – Signed
The meeting adjourned at 5:55 P.M.