Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
October 14, 2020
The meeting was called to order by Board President, Margaret Henningsen at 4:30 P.M. Board Member Kris Gray was present. Board Member, Sheila Coleman was absent. Also in attendance were Head Teacher, Shannon Olson and Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Margaret made a motion to approve the September 2, 2020 Meeting Minutes, Kris seconded.
Margaret made a motion to approve Accounts Payable Voucher #9105, #9106, and #9107, Kris
Head Teacher Report:
No change in enrollment.
- Jerry had to do emergency work at the teacherage and school when the well had problems.
- Jerry also had to repair the toilet in the boys’ bathroom stall.
- Jordan hung our new traffic signs.
- We have an applicant for our additional maintenance position.
We are still awaiting the arrival of our Chromebooks.
- Kristin Sager donated two additional sneeze guards.
- Danielle and Louis Nelson donated two cases of water and snacks for the kids.
- Joe and Sue Hite donated their time (and truck) to remove the old refrigerator from the
- Parent-Teacher Conferences were held before Fall Break. It was awesome to meet with the
- School Reopening- No change.
- 2019/2020 Annual Financial Report – signed.
- Amendment to Yavapai County Educational Technology Consortium IGA – signed.
- Waiver of Conflict of Interest – Yavapai County Community Health Services. Board agreed that
use of the Crown King School would not be the best choice for these activities. Sue will contact
and inform Yavapai Community Health Services.
- Maintenance position – Margaret made a motion to offer an Employee Staffing Agreement
to Randall Sager and to rehire Douglas Olson as Substitute Teacher, Kris seconded.
The meeting adjourned at 5:33 P.M.