Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
October 6, 2021
The meeting was called to order by Board President, Kris Gray at 4:30 P.M. Board Members, Margaret Henningsen and Cathy Beck were present. Also in attendance were Head Teacher, Shannon Olson and Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Kris made a motion to approve the August 25, 2021 2021 Special Meeting minutes, Cathy
Kris made a motion to approve payment of Accounts Payable Voucher #9106, Margaret seconded.
Head Teacher Report:
- Reviewed Open Meeting Laws
- The board approved the FY2020/2021 Annual Financial Report
- Unresolved data issue with Arizona Department of Education
- Discuss possible expenditures for technology hardware, software and staffing.
Sue will look into using a different student information software system and what would be involved in hiring Beth Cummins to take care of some of the school data entry requirements.
The board agreed that we would renew cellular data for the Chromebooks and 2 of the Smartspots.
The board also agreed that Sue is to order Internet filter software and if necessary, hardware based on Gary Cummins recommendations.
- The board agreed to adopt ASBA Policy Advisories 680-685, 688, 689, 691-699, 702-707, 709
- The board will discuss ASBA Policy Advisories 687, 690, 700, 708 and 711 at the next meeting.
- First reading of ASBA Policy Advisory 712-715.
The meeting adjourned at 5:55 P.M.