Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
September 2, 2020
The meeting was called to order by Board President, Margaret Henningsen at 4:30 P.M. Board Member Kris Gray was present. Board Member, Sheila Coleman was absent. Also, in attendance were Head Teacher, Shannon Olson and Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Margaret made a motion to approve the August 12, 2020 Meeting Minutes, Kris seconded.
Margaret made a motion to approve Accounts Payable Voucher #9104, Kris seconded.
The discussion included playground improvements.
Head Teacher Report:
We have two seventh grade students and two eighth grade students.
The current maintenance list is attached, along with who is completing each task. No specific timeline was provided, with the exception that Jerry thinks they will start working on the basketball court next week. He said that it is difficult for him to get here since he can’t come Monday through Thursday.
- Google Classroom was activated this week.
- Chromebooks should arrive any day now.
- School Reopening- No change.
- Margaret made a motion that the district purchase the AZ Trust COVID-19 Liability Endorsement, Kris seconded.
- Margaret made a motion that the district adopt Policy Services Advisories – 672-676, Kris seconded.
- Margaret made a motion that the district adopt Policy Services Advisories – 677 & 678 – Title IX and suspend Policy BGB, Kris seconded.
- Margaret signed a Letter of Agency with the Yavapai County Educational Technology Consortium.
The meeting adjourned at 5:15 P.M.