Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
December 21, 2022
Cathy Beck, as temporary President, called the meeting to order at 4:00 P.M. Board President, Kris Gray was absent. Board Member, Margaret Henningsen was present. Also in attendance was Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance: None.
Minutes: Margaret made a motion to approve the November 16, 2022 meeting minutes, Cathy seconded.
Financial: Cathy made a motion to approve Accounts Payable Voucher #9111, Margaret seconded.
Head Teacher Report: Cathy made a motion that the board approve the purchase of a new reading curriculum, Amplify to meet Move On When Reading Requirements, Margaret seconded.
The five-year subscription will total $27,712.80 and be paid with ESSER II grant funds.
In addition, the board agreed to renew our BrainPOP subscription and add BrainPOP Jr. which totals $405.00 and will also be paid with ESSER II grant funds.
- Policy Advisories – 737-738- Reviewed
- Crown King Water Company billing on teacherage. Cathy made a motion to refund teacherage water payments, Margaret seconded.
- Hiring of Classified Employee – Cathy made a motion to hire Christine DeWitte as Administrative Assistant, Margaret seconded.
- Schedule an Organization Meeting between the 1st and 15th of January for the president elect. The board agreed tentatively to meet on January 9, 2022.
- NTIA National Broadband Map Update
The meeting adjourned at 5:10 P.M.