Crown King School District #41
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
March 1, 2023
Due to weather conditions, members of the Governing Board attended via Teams Meeting.
Board Member, Cathy Beck, called the meeting to order at 4:00 P.M. Board Members Margaret Henningsen and Jana Hare were present. Also in attendance were Head Teacher, Shannon Olson and Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite.
Pledge of Allegiance
Unscheduled Public Appearance: Nicole Stillbert.
Minutes: Cathy made a motion to approve the January 9, 2023 meeting minutes, Margaret seconded.
Financial: Margaret made a motion to approve the ratification of Accounts Payable Vouchers #9113, #9114, #9115 and approve payment of Voucher #9116, Cathy seconded.
Head Teacher Report: Board approved a $50.00 charge for online Science of Reading training for Danielle.
Maintenance: Teacherage repairs, School Safety Improvements, School repairs
- Policy Advisories – 739-743 Adopted.
- Shannon will revise the district Student Attendance letter to include the actual number of days absent.
- Sue will talk to the Yavapai County Library District about Wi-Fi and this topic will be revisited at another board meeting.
- Approved Annual Waiver from Yavapai County Attorney’s Office.
- Approved IGA from Yavapai County Educational Services.
The next Regular Board Meeting will be held on March 22, 2023.
Meeting adjourned at 4:37 P.M.