Crown King School District #41
The meeting was called to order by Board Member, Kris Gray at 4:30 P.M. Board President, Margaret Henningsen and Board Member, Sheila Coleman were present via telephone. Also, in attendance were Head Teacher, Shannon Olson and Administrative Assistant, Sue Hite
Unscheduled Public Appearance:
Head Teacher Report:
- No change in enrollment.
- The current school closure due to COVID19 is through April 10. Schools do not have to make up the days missed at this time.
- Learning is expected to continue during the closure using alternative methods.
- AZM2 is cancelled for this year.
- The CPR/First Aid Training is postponed. We will reschedule once we know when school will reopen.
- Margaret made a motion to offer the Head Teacher Contract and Addendum to Shannon Olson for the 2020/2021 school year with a 2% salary increase, Kris and Margaret seconded. In addition, Margaret made a motion that the district renew participation with ASBAIT for 2020/2021,
Sheila and Kris seconded.
- The 2020/2021 School Calendar was approved.
- Kris signed the FY 2020/2021Projected Services Agreement from the Yavapai Education Service Agency.
The meeting adjourned at 5:00 P.M.